|KC QUARTZ-HALOGEN DAYLIGHTERS PROVIDE INCREDIBLE CANDLEPOWER
FOR THE MOST DEMANDING OFF-ROAD APPLICATIONS.
KC HiLiTES has expanded it's patented Daylighter® Series to include Fog and Driving Beam Patterns in addition their Long Range Lights.
KC HiLiTES shock mounted lights began with the famous Daylighter® they patented back in 1972. Not only does the Daylighter® use a heavy-duty rubber gasket bulb holder that isolates the lens, reflector, and bulb from the metal housing and the elements, but it also includes our patented shock mounting system.
The KC HiLiTES shock mounting system was developed as a way to isolate the lamp unit from the mounting bracket or surface to which the the light is mounted. This system successfully reduces lamp failure due to vibration and has been proven through the extremes of off road racing. Now, the shock mount system has been updated from the original to require no extra drilling. KC currently offers a wide range of 6" round lights in various finishes and wattages that include this proven shock mount system.
KC Daylighters® are available in your choice of Black Chrome or Stainless Steel finishes.
Daylighter® Pair Pack Systems include:
• Two All Steel 6" round Daylighter® housings w/ Shock Mount System
• Optical quality Glass Lens for maximum Clarity and Light Projection
• 100 Watt Halogen or 130 Watt Halogenr
• Precision Polished and Focused Reflectors
• Two KC light Covers
• Complete Pre-terminated Wiring Harness with illuminated Switch and 40 amp Relay
• Illustrated instructions for easy installation